How do I use the SwitzerlandMobility map?
In cooperation with SwitzerlandMobility, we provide you with a high-quality cartographic information. A map is available for each hike.
How to proceed (basic version):
- Click on the red bar "Larger Map / Print" below the map. The map is displayed in a new window together with the elevation profile of the hike. You can see all the ascents and descents at a glance. You can move the map section and reduce or enlarge the scale (up to 1: 10,000).
- When you are on the hike, you can also check at any time whether you are still on the right track thanks to the integrated GPS location function.
How to proceed (version SwitzerlandMobility / Plus):
- Register at schweizmobilplus.ch in order to be able to fully use the services of SwitzerlandMobility. The subscription costs CHF 35 per year. SwitzerlandMobility beginners can benefit from a special price of CHF 20 in the first year. To do this, enter the following coupon code when registering: 1057-0355-0110-5247
- Click on the red bar "Larger map / Print" below the map for the desired hike. The route map is displayed in a new browser window together with the elevation profile of the tour.
- In the red window with the hike information, you can register as a subscriber to SwitzerlandMobility / Plus and import the hike into your account. You can use this hike on the go in the SwitzerlandMobility app. If you download the map in advance, it is also available offline.
- Download the SwitzerlandMobility app to your smartphone (App Store or Google Play).
What advantages does SwitzerlandMobility / Plus offer?
- You can import multiple hikes directly into your account and create a list of hikes accessible in alphabetic order.
- You can access the hikes presented on easyhiker.ch offline.
- On your computer, you can draw your own hikes and access them on the go through the app.
- You can share your own hike with your (hiking) friends.
Further informations: schweizmobil.ch